We're excited to participate in National Night Out again this year! On Tuesday, August 6 from 5pm to 9pm, we are visiting various block parties throughout the city. Check out our video below to see some highlights from NNO last year!
MBPOA was happy to announce Monique Bolsajian as the 2015 recipient of the Martin Ganz Scholarship.
Here are just a few of Monique's accomplishments!
Academics: 3.83 GPA Unweighted, SAT Reasoning Test: 2210
· Principal’s Honor Roll (12, 11, 10, 9) (3.5 GPA or better)
· California Scholarship Federation (12, 11, 10)
· National Honor Society (12, 11)
· Multiple Model United Nations Awards (12)
· Multiple Homenetmen Awards (11)
· Club Scholar Award for St. Jude’s Club (11)
· Selected to go on a teacher-recommended service trip to South Africa (11)